Croatia Boosts iGaming Scene with Greentube and GiG

November 08, 2019 Staff Writer Industry News, GiG Games, Novomatic 16

Croatia has expanded its digital casino scene with two new blasting providers. As it was announced, Gaming Innovation Group (GiG) and Greentube have recently entered the market through new deals with local operators.

After Switzerland Comes Croatia

After a successful launch in Switzerland, Novomatic Interactive division Greentube is seeking expansion again. This time, the company set its eyes on Croatia. Hattrick-owned PSK.hr is the company that helped Greentube establish itself in this prolific market through their deal.

However, Croatian players are already familiar with Greentube content. But thanks to this deal, they will have access to more content than ever, including the most popular releases. That means that the entire Greentube portfolio is included, along with some of the best titles from Novomatic’s impressive assortment.  Local punters will be delighted to hear that Lucky Lady’s Charm™ and Book of Ra™ Deluxe are also arriving.

Greentube Sales Manager Armen Tatarevic described the deal as a “milestone for Greentube”. He explained that PSK is the perfect choice for expansion given the large player base and immense brand popularity.

Ticking of the Boxes

The other industry-leading company that stepped into the Croatian playground is GiG. The gaming giant struck a deal as well, but not for content distribution. GiG actually bought shares in Croatian Top Games d.o.o. This developer is now the proud owner of 75% of the shares of the brand. The remaining 25% still belong to Top Games, a brand actively working in the land-based sector. The Croatian operator obtained access to GiG’s platform, brand, and gambling expertise. On the other hand, GiG entered the market, so the deal is a win-win situation for both parties involved.

The official entry to the regulated market will be finalized in 2020. GiG estimates that, as soon as it enters Croatia officially, a decent revenue is due, as well as additional resources near the end of the year.

ABOUT THE BEST CASINOS TEAM

Best Casinos team consists of online casino experts dedicated to spreading their knowledge and experience to a wider audience, all in effort to help even the most inexperienced players gain their footing in this exciting industry.

LEAVE A COMMENT