Slick and new are the two most convenient attributes to describe MuchBetter payment app. In reality, the app has been in existence for quite some time now, but its popularity never wavered. If anything, it only rose – and MuchBetter is currently one of the favourite payment methods for players across Europe and globally alike. Right off the bat, some of the most respected brands such as 888Casino and LeoVegas, recognized the potential of much better casino payment. They quickly added it to their respective payment lists, and the rest is history. Today, MuchBetter casinos exist everywhere and cater to an international clientele. It is safe to say that it stirred the pot with its remarkably easy to use, safe and convenient client. We expect exponential growth of the list of casinos that will introduce MuchBetter as a deposit and withdrawal method.
Top MuchBetter Online Casinos
Right now, dozens of web-based operators offer this service to their customers. But with each year, the number only grows – as MuchBetter casinos spring up like mushroom across the industry.
To help you narrow down your choice and find a perfect MuchBetter casino for yourself, we made a list. The list below includes the best MuchBetter casinos which offer premium service and accommodation to players. Have a look at our top MuchBetter online casinos.
As you can see, we ranked our top 5 casinos that accept MuchBetter, but we enriched the list with Best For category. You can see what is the main attraction at the venue so you can make an informed decision about joining them. Pick the one that suits you best according to your gaming preference.
How to Deposit using MuchBetter
Kicking it off with MuchBetter is done through a series of lightning-fast steps:
- Users start from downloading the MuchBetter app from Google Play or App Store.
- Signing up is completed in a matter of minutes as the app will guide you through the process itself.
- You will be prompted to supply your name and address, email and mobile phone number – which will further on used as your MuchBetter account number.
- You will need to provide a 4-digit passcode, whereas the full authentication will be performed by an electronic copy of your ID or passport you need to send for verification.
- Once you go through the registration process, MuchBetter wallet is at your disposal to make transactions directly from your phones.
MuchBetter accounts are funded in a variety of methods. You can transfer money on to your account via debit and credit cards or bank transfers. You can also use Sofort, Giropay and Cash-to-code. MuchBetter users can also claim their own MuchBetter debit card whereas you can also get a neat wearable device such as a key fob to use for offline payments on a great number of access points.
How to Withdraw at MuchBetter casinos
The withdrawal process of funds at any MuchBetter casino is the same. You do not have to go through any hassle to reach your money! Plus, the cash will appear very fast on the account you want it to be at. Here is how to withdraw funds from MuchBetter online casinos.
- Log into your account.
- Visit Cashier page and request a withdrawal.
- Pick MuchBetter as your option.
- Enter the sum you wish to transfer.
- Confirm and authenticate the transaction by typing in the password via phone.
- Enjoy your money!
It is also important to note that the casinos do not charge additional funds for transfers – but banks do. Check before you transfer money how much is your fee (it is expressed in percentages).
Fees & Processing Time
MuchBetter stands proud as the service with the lowest gaming e-wallet fees in the world and better foreign conversion rates than most of the banks around the globe. As you get started with MuchBetter, there will be a €2,500 limit for funding and spending, but the amount will increase as you grow familiar with the service and become an even more active user.
You have to pay for each transaction, though. The fees are calculated as 1.4 – 1.65% for debit and credit cards, 5.5% for Cash-to-code payments.
On the other hand, you will enjoy instant deposits and lightning-fast withdrawal processes.