The search of the perfect banking method to employ at online casinos is a never-ending story. But the story might have a happy ending – if you decide to roll with AstroPay. The prepaid card is internationally accepted, which means gambling sites from across the world are eager to see your deposit and withdraw funds via AstroPay.
BestCasinos.com refined its selection of gaming websites to find only the finest blend of gambling casinos where you can use your card without any fees. Moreover, it is worth noting that all recommended sites possess licenses and stamps of approval from reputable regulators. They are not only fun but also safe and reliable.
How to Deposit with AstroPay
If you are using the prepaid card for the first time, getting the hang of it might be tricky. That’s why we created this guide to show you how to perform AstroPay card casino deposits easily and quickly.
- Step 1: Visit your casino.
- Step 2: Head straight to the Banking/Cashier section and open Deposits.
- Step 3: Select the amount you wish to transfer (bear in mind the minimum deposit limits and the Welcome Bonus requirement).
- Step 4: Confirm the transaction.
- Step 5: You might be transferred to a new page where you should double-check the confirmation. Once you are satisfied with it, confirm the Payment.
- Step 6: You will receive a confirmation notification from the payment service.
After the final step, the only thing left to do is wait the money to appear in the account. Such transfers are always instant and free of charge.
How to Withdraw from AstroPay Card Sites
Not all online casinos that accept AstroPay deposits allow withdrawals. As a prepaid card, such transfers are not always possible. Nevertheless, we’ve found a plethora of casinos that take AstroPay card withdrawals. Here’s how to take funds from the account using this method.
- Step 1: Open the site and visit the Cashier.
- Step 2: Tap on the ‘Withdraw’ section.
- Step 3: Pick the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Step 4: Verify the transaction by submitting the code you’ve received via SMS or e-mail.
- Step 5: The transfer and card info details will be in your inbox, where you can check them out.
After that, it is only a matter of time before the money appears on your prepaid account. You are under no obligation to pay additional costs at gambling websites.
Fees & Processing Time
New and existing customers are not required to pay anything after using the service. Each transaction is completely free, meaning you won’t encounter any hidden fees once you start using it regularly.
Another important segment of using AstroPay card casino transfers is currency support. AstroPay is a multi-currency method, allowing you to use USD, BTC, and BRL to fund your account. To find more info on currencies, visit this page here.
When it comes to deposit and withdrawal limits, they may be different for most gambling websites. However, the consensus is that the minimum deposit limit is $10, while most sites use a $500 maximum withdrawal limit.
Finally, deposits are finished within seconds, which means you don’t have to wait for your money in casino accounts. However, the situation is slightly different for withdrawals. Such a process might take up to 3 days before the money reaches your virtual card account.